- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Kumkum Bhagya latest news, Kumkum Bhagya Gossips
Shikha Singh popularly known as Aaliya in Zee TV’s Kumkum Bhagya is set to tie the knot with her boyfriend Karan Shah, a pilot, in May 2016.
Shikh and Karan have known each other for four years now and it will be a Gujarati wedding for the two.
“I met Karan in the gym one day when I was helping a friend with his workout. That’s when I realised we stayed in the same building,” says Shikha. “We were friends for almost two years and then decided to take it a step further. A week ago, he proposed casually on the lunch table when his parents were present and I accepted,” she gushes.
The two have a lot in common, she says, adding, “We love travelling and also enjoy playing ek tuppi cricket. Karan is simple and honest and he understands the long hours I need to put in at work. Also, he is calm and tolerates me and my difficult ways! Of course, right now he keeps joking that his girlfriend has got the best daayan award.”
Meanwhile, the wedding preparations have begun. “I have already bought a Gujarati panetar for myself,” she reveals.