- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Rohit informs Sonakshi about Pari's pregnancy
- YRKKH spoilers: Actor Manoj Joshi entry as Lawyer ahead
- YRHPK update: Kuhu tries to postpone Mishti and Abir marriage
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Suman asks Sumit to marry Sonakshi, Ronakshi remarriage amid big twists
- Fans miss Sidharth Shukla post Bigg Boss 13, trend We Miss You Sid on twitter
Colors TV Chandrakanta latest news, TV serial gossips
TV actress Shilpa Agnihotri who is known for her role as Ganga from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is all set to make a comeback on small screen, in Ekta Kapoor‘s much-awaited show Chandrakanta, which has actress Madhurima Tuli in the lead role.
Shilpa will seen in a cameo role in the show and will essay the role of Madhurima’s mother in the show. Her character will die in the very first episode and that’s how the story will begin.
The team will soon shoot the promo and will then go to Karjat for the second schedule of their shooting. Colors’ Chandrakanta is said to replace Mouni Roy’s Naagin 2 in the 8 pm slot on weekends.
Shilpa has also been part of shows calculating Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat, Lavanya and Kusum. She had participated as a contestant in popular show Bigg Boss season 7.
It is known that Life OK is currently showcasing Prem Ya Paheli Chandrakanta (produced and directed by Nikhil Sinha) with Kritika Kamra as the lead actress. It is heard that although the name of the show is same, Ekta’s show is not based on the novel penned by Devki Nandan Khatri. Also, Ekta regularly sits with the creative team to ensure that Colors TV’s ‘Chandrakanta’ is totally different from Life Ok’s ‘Chandrakanta’.
It will be interesting to see if Ekta Kapoor’s Chandrakanta will be able to rule the TRP charts like her supernatural series Naagin 2.