- Isharon Isharon Mein on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Wiki, Pics, Promo, Time
- Kahan Hum Kahan Tum on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Photos, Promo
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 16 May 2019 Episode Update: Komolika tries to kill Vikrant
- Bepanah Pyaar: Adhik Mehta, Ekta Sharma join the cast
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Spoilers: Sameer and Naina get separated after coming to Mumbai
Television Latest News, TV Gossips
Popular television actor Ssharad Malhotra, who recently opened up about his ladylove Pooja Bisht, made his first public appearance with her at the Zee Gold Awards 2016, which was held on Thursday, June 9.
When Ssharad was asked about his girlfriend and aspiring actress Pooja, the actor said: “Oh, that’s a long story, I will talk about it later.”
Pooja participated in the Miss Diva 2015 beauty pageant and was crowned Miss Congeniality.
The award ceremony was also attended by Ssharad’s ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi of “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” fame and her fiancé Vivek Dahiya.
Earlier, in an interview with the Times of India, Ssharad had said that he and Pooja met through a common friend a few months ago, but started dating only four months back. “We are getting to know each other and have great compatibility. Pooja is undemanding and easy-going. I am not into flings. I am dating her and taking each day as it comes,” Ssharad had said.
On the work front, Ssharad is winning hearts of the audience as Rishi on fairly new show “Kasam Teri Pyaar Ki,” which is scoring high TRP ratings.
In other news, Divyanka is all set to tie the knot with her “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” co-star Vivek on July 8 in her hometown Bhopal. The wedding will be a private affair and will be followed by a reception in Chandigarh (Vivek’s hometown) on July 10.