- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Star Plus serial Naamkarann Title Song, Namkaran on Star Plus Latest News
Star Plus is all set to launch its upcoming show “Naamkarann“, produced by Mahesh Bhatt and Gurudev Bhalla who are producing Udaan on Colors and Baazigar on Life OK.
The story is inspired from Mahesh Bhatt’s 1998 film, Zakhm. The role of Shireen i.e. Mahesh Bhatt’s mother will be essayed by popular TV actress Barkha Bisht (Pooja Bhatt played the part in the film).
The serial will be from the child Avni and the role will be played by child actor Ashween.
The father’s role will be played by Viraf Patel who won the Mr India title in 2005. TV actress Sayantani Ghosh will play Viraf’s wife on the show. As it was shown in the film, Viraf though is married to Sayantani will be also married to a Muslim lady played by Barkha Bisht Sengupta.
The serial will show the struggle of the child who fights for her legitimacy caught between Muslim society and a orthodox Hindu family.
The makers of the show have recently the first promo of the show featuring Barkha Bist as Asha and child actor Ashween as Avni. In the prmo, Asha and Avni attend a wedding, where Avni asks some ladies, why after marriage a girl’s name gets lost.
And now the makers of the show have released the title track of Naamkaran which is sung by popular singer Palak Muchhal . Listen/download the track here
Link : http://bit.ly/2b1A2c9
— STAR Plus (@StarPlus) August 18, 2016
Are you excited to watch Namkaran? Drop your views in comments section below!