- Sanjivani 2: Surbhi Chandna's whistle challenge to Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Jyoti and Fans
- YRHPK Spoilers: Kunal and Shweta intimate pictures get leaked during engagement party
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki update: Preeto introduces Mahi to Soumya
- Kundali Bhagya 17 July 2019 Update: Mahesh gets critical, Preeta find the pen drive
- Bahu Begum latest news: Azaan and Shayra Elan-e-nikah rasam ahead
Suryaputra Karn latest news, gossips
Latest Buzz from the sets of Sony TV serial “Suryaputra Karn” is that popular television actress Mouli Ganguly has left the show.
Recently it was reported that Television actor Gautam Rode (Life OK Mahakumbh fame Rudra) has been roped into to essay the role of grown up Karn, and now this another major change will be soon reflected on the show.
Mouni Roy has been popular for her negative roles in serials including “Kahin Kisi Roz” on Star Plus and “Kya Huaa Tera Vaada” on Sony TV. In Suryaputra Karn, Mouli played the role of the mother of eight years old Karn who later turned 18. Mouli didn’t want to play a mother to the grown up Karn as she wasn’t mentally prepared for it. However, the producer of the show, Siddharth Kumar Tewary understood Mouli’s disagreement and she quit the show with mutual agreement.
Mouni will shoot for her last episode with the production team in next few days.
Stay tuned for more latest updates from you favourite shows and celebs!