- Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka update: Rajshri Rani to enter the show
- Kundali Bhagya 13 November 2019 update: Sherlin conspires to insult Luthra family at press conference
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Pooja exposes Raima bride swap in wedding mandap
- Kumkum Bhagya update: Abhi asks Aaliya to apologize to Prachi
- Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke spoilers: Abir returns home, Garba dance by family
TV actor Bhavya Gandhi who is popular for his role as Tapu in SAB TV’s longest running show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has decided to quit the show
Bhavya who joined the star cast of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (TMKOC) as child actor transformed from a kid to young boy and became one of the leads of the show.
His mischievous activities and the Tappu Sena were loved by audiences and we have to admit that he pulled off the role very well.
Reportedly, Bhavya has decided to leave the show after eight long years and the reason for his exit is said to be his desire to explore himself as an actor. He has already signed a Gujarati movie.
“Yes, I have quit the show in month of January. The journey of eight years and eight months has been fruitful. I have enjoyed working with my Taarak cast and Asit (Modi) sir (producer). In the same way in which my fans have showered me with love, I would want them to support me for my future endeavours,” said Bhavya to a leading entertainment portal.
Well, viewers are surely going to miss Tappu and we wish him all the best for his future!