BARC Ratings Week 24 – Zee TV’s Kumkum Bhagya see a major drop in TRP ratings
Star Plus’ Saath Nibhana Saathiya and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein continue to top the TRP Charts at first and second position respectively.
Zee TV’s Kumkum Bhagya that was standing at third position on the TRP Charts saw a major dip in its ratings. Looks like the arrival of the real father of Tanu’s child seemed to have failed to connect with the audience.
Colors Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat is again at third ranking after a gap of a few days with 3.3 ratings.
Top Ten Hindi TV Serials/Shows 2015
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Star Plus) 4
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (Star Plus) 3.6
- Ashoka (Colors) 3.3
- Udaan (Colors)3.2
- Qubool Hai (Zee TV) 3.1
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Star Plus) 3
- Sasural Simar Ka (Colors) 3
- Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (Colors) 2.7
- Kumkum Bhagya (Zee TV) 2.7
- Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Sab TV) 2.7
As for the reality shows, India’s Got Talent still reigns supreme with 2.3 ratings. Voice Indiaclocked 0.7 while Indian Idol Junior registered 1.4 ratings.
Star Plus’ Manmarziyaan, Shastri Sisters saw low ratings of 0.9 this week. Swaragini from Colors got 1.9 ratings While Zee TV’s Mile Sur Mera Tumhara and Mohe Piya Hi Milenge saw the lowest TRP of 0.1