- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Prerna NOT to die, will come back in bold avatar
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Maya plans to kill Rudra on his wedding day
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Rohit decides to end his marriage with Sonakshi
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan reveals Rashmi Desai has received less votes that Vishal Aditya Singh, Fan reactions
- Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar: Sidharth Shukla gets ready to get out and fight with Asim Riaz, BIG REACTIONS from Twitterrati
Star Plus’ Tu Mera Hero, Latest News
Star Plus’ Tu Mera Hero lead actors Panchi (Sonai Balani) and Titu (Priyanshu Jora) got seriously injured in a road accident as the two were heading back to Mumbai on their way back from Khandala, near Panvel on Sunday morning.
It is reported that Sonia and Priyanshu co-stars were accompanied by TV actress Shivani Tomar. Apparently, Priyansh’s car rammed into a truck and the actor suffered minor bruises but Sonia was severely injured and rushed to the hospital immediately. She reportedly was kept in the ICU as she hurt her head.
As stated by a source, “Until Sunday night, she was slipping in and out of consciousness as she was a little disoriented. However, she is better now.”
Talking about the accident, Priyanshu said,” Fortunately, we were all in the backseat and hence, it didn’t turn fatal. Shivani has a few stitches on her forehead and I got four on my foot as a result of landing on broken glass pieces. Sonia has got a few stitches above her left eyebrow and had a concussion in her brain. She has recovered 80 percent and should be totally fine in a day or two. The car has been completely damaged, but thankfully, the driver escaped unscathed with only minor injuries.”