- Mere Dad Ki Dulhan on Sony TV: Cast, Story, Pics, Wiki, Promo, Timings
- Choti Sardarni update: Sarabjeet asks Kulwant to take Meher home
- Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke update: Mishti to save Abir's father
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 13 September 2019 Written Update
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 13 September 2019 Written Update
Star Plus’ Tu Mera Hero, Latest News
Star Plus’ Tu Mera Hero lead actors Panchi (Sonai Balani) and Titu (Priyanshu Jora) got seriously injured in a road accident as the two were heading back to Mumbai on their way back from Khandala, near Panvel on Sunday morning.
It is reported that Sonia and Priyanshu co-stars were accompanied by TV actress Shivani Tomar. Apparently, Priyansh’s car rammed into a truck and the actor suffered minor bruises but Sonia was severely injured and rushed to the hospital immediately. She reportedly was kept in the ICU as she hurt her head.
As stated by a source, “Until Sunday night, she was slipping in and out of consciousness as she was a little disoriented. However, she is better now.”
Talking about the accident, Priyanshu said,” Fortunately, we were all in the backseat and hence, it didn’t turn fatal. Shivani has a few stitches on her forehead and I got four on my foot as a result of landing on broken glass pieces. Sonia has got a few stitches above her left eyebrow and had a concussion in her brain. She has recovered 80 percent and should be totally fine in a day or two. The car has been completely damaged, but thankfully, the driver escaped unscathed with only minor injuries.”