- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Spoilers: Sippy family ask Rohit to propose Sonakshi
- Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki to take 10 years leap, Mahi-Harman blessed with a daughter
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17 August 2019 Episode Update: Kartik introduces Vedika as his wife to Naira
- Vidya serial on Colors: cast, wiki, story, pics, promo, time
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 16 August 2019 Written Update
Zoya Akhtar’s multi starrer movie Dil Dhadakne Do (DDD) is doing good business at the Box Office.
Television actor Vikrant Massey who is essaying the role Rana seems to have found his ladder of success in Bollywood with his small yet important role in DDD.
The talented actor stood out for his screen presence and acting capabilities with his character of a young and dashing lad Rana.
Buzz is that the talented actor has now bagged a lead role in Konkana Sen’s directorial debut “Lipstick Wale Sapne”.
During an interview, Vikrant said ” I was shooting with Konkona for Prakash Jha’s movie Lipstick Wale Sapne, when she approached me to be a part of her film. I feel lucky to have managed to work with such creative people so early in my career. We have started working on it and I am really looking forward to it”.
Talking about his experience with DDD team, he said “Working with Zoya was a fabulous experience. Like the dialogue in the show, ‘sab upar upar se baat karte hai’, Zoya definitely believes in going till the depth of the story and character and bringing out the best in them. The whole team had super fun and the response is also quite positive”.
Vikrant Maseey is noted for his leading roles in TV series, Dharam Veer (2008), Balika Vadhu (2009), Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo (2010), V The Serial (2012), Qubool Hai (2013) and Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2013).
Massey made his Bollywood debut in Vikramaditya Motwane’s Lootera (2013), along with Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha.