- Beyhadh 2 update: Ananya prepones marriage with Rudra
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz had admitted of being of dating a model from Mumbai, See Video
- Bigg Boss 13: Fans shocked a Vikas Gupta reveals about Asim Riaz's girlfriend
- Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana does not accept Asim Riaz proposal instantly, gets slammed by fans, MUST SEE REACTIONS
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Rohit-Sonakshi meet at park, Sonakshi in danger
Yeh Hai Mohababtein Latest News, YHM upcoming twists, latest news, gossips, future story
Star Plus most popular show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” has brought in a major twist with Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) being dead after committing suicide.
Fans of Yeh Hai Mohbbatein are wondering if Shagun is really dead? Is this the end of Anita’s track in the show and if she has left the show. Also, what lies ahead in the story of the show with its ongoing spooky track of Shagun’s ghost haunting Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi)
Here’s the answer for all the viewers…
In the upcoming episode it will be seen that Shagun’s spirit Ishita’s body and help to catch Rinki’s murderer.
Possessed Ishita will finally reveal Rinki’s murderer being none other than Romi’s wife Sarika. Sarik had killed Rinky to stop her from exposing Rinky’s truth that She is not that actual mother of Romi’s son but an adopted kid. Sarika’s truth revelation will bring a BIG shock to the Bhalla family and they will be left dumbfounded after knowing that dead Shagun has come back.
Yes! you heard it right… As per the latest reports Shagun’s twin sister will make an entry in Bhalla house to destroy Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita.
Shagun’s twin sister will make her evil plans to ruin the happiness of Bhallas. So what’s the secret about Shagun’s twin sister? Apparently, Shagun and her twin sister got separated and was brought up by their father in Australia.
Shagun twin sister will now return to India and avenge the death of her sister from the Bhalla Family.
What do you think about this new twist in YHM!
Stay tuned for more latest updates from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!