- Bigg Boss 13: Fan reactions to Salman Khan exposing Arhaan Khan in front of Rashmi
- Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana eliminated from the show
- Bigg Boss 13 07 December 2019 update: Siddharth, Shehnaz, Bhau and Asim shown way out by Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz makes it to list 50 Sexiest Asian Men
- TRP Week 48 2019 Top 10 TV serials, Yeh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka tops the charts
Divyanka Tripathi rejoices in YHM 1500 episodes celebrations
Star Plus’ most lovable show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has hit the milestone of 1500 episodes and the makers threw a grand bash to celebrate the special event. Celebrities like Divyanka Tripathi (Ishita), Anita Hassanandani (Shagun), Karan Patel (Raman), Shireen Mirza (Simmi), Aditi Bhatia (Ruhi), Krishna Mukherjee (Aalia) and producer Ekta Kapoor has attended the party.
Check out the pics below as Yeh Hai Mohabbatein star cast and crew celebrates 1500 Episodes of YHM below:
During the celebrations, Divyanka Tripathi, who has been playing the female lead ‘Ishita,’ has shared her experiences, journey, and elation with the media.
Talking abour show’s success, Divyanka said, “It is a beautiful feeling because it is a surprise for all of us. I mean, we knew the show is beautiful and we were enjoying ourselves working in the show for such a long time and when the journey is enjoyable you don’t realize about the time.”
“So we didn’t even realize that such a long time has gone by. It’s been four and a half years, and if you add shooting then it has been five years. It is a beautiful feeling,” she added.
Stay tuned to TellyDhamaal for latest news, gossips, and upcoming twists of your favorite shows.