- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 17 October 2019 Written Update: Bajaj realizes mistake unites AnuPre
- YRKKH Spoiler: Kairav's Birthday Party, Vedika's Ex drama
- Kundali Bhagya Diwali special episode update: Kareena bua plans Mahira-Karan engagement
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Kartik gives sole custody of Kairav to Naira
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Stolen engagement ring drama ahead
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Latest News, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Latest Gossips, YHM News
TV actress Shireen Mirza, who plays the role of Simmi in Star Plus’ show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”, recently made news when reports of her leaving the show surfaced.
However, according to the latest buzz, the actress has not put down her papers and is very much a part of the show.
It seems the actress has sorted out her differences with the show makers and has decided to continue playing her role in the show. When contacted by a leading daily, Shireen confirmed that she has not quit the show.
Earlier, this week, there were reports that Shireen was not happy with the way her character was shaping up and was mulling over to leave the show. In fact, she was also in talks with the makers and production house.
“Shireen has already put the papers down and she will be shoot her last with the show on 13th December. She is not satisfied with the way her character is shaping up on the show and seeing no variations in her character on this show, she is thinking to quit the show and try out doing something new,” an insider had earlier told the web portal.
Recently, there were reports that Karan’s on-screen mother Shahnaz Rizwan is likely to quit the show.
In other news, Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) and Shagun’s (Anita Hassanandani) plans to unveil Ashok (Sangram Singh) is out in the open.
Keep reading this space for latest updates from YHM!