- Bigg Boss 13: Happy Birthday Sana trends on twitter as fans wish Shehnaaz Gill on her Birthday
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan reactions as Himanshi Khurana, Vikas Gupta, Shehbaz Badesha, Kashmira Shah to enter the house during this week, Fan reactions
- Naagin 4 upcoming twists: Vishakha to save Nayantara, Dev-Brinda to get married?
- Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2 spoilers: Prerna NOT to die, will come back in bold avatar
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Maya plans to kill Rudra on his wedding day
Yeh Un Dinon ki Baat Hai to have a happy ending as Sameer-Naina go back to Ahemdabad
Sony TV’s popular show Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai (YUDKBH) has impressed the viewers with the cute and inspiring love story Sameer (Randeep Rai) and Naina (Ashi Singh). Based out of the 1990’s the show made a lot of fans nostalgic and the viewers have been able to connect with the lead actors and its supporting actors.
Viewers have loved the onscreen pairing of Sameer and Naina and both Randeep Rai and Ashi Singh have a huge fan following on social media. However, all good things come to an end.
As reported earlier, Yeh Undinon Ki Baat will go off air. The show will end on a happy note. It is already seen that Sameer and Naina have been blessed with a baby girl and they name their little angel as ‘Suman Maheshwari’. Now, as per latest reports, the last chapter of Sameer and Naina’s love story will end on a happy note as the couple will return to Ahemdabad along with their daughter Suman. This is surely going to be an emotional moment for the fans to see Sameer and Naina unite with Chacha-Chachi, Tauji-Taiji and their besties.
Well, YUDKBH has made a special place in our hearts and we will surely miss #Samaina and other popular characters from the show including Preeti (Ayesha Kaduskar), Munna (Sanjya Choudhary), Pandit (Raghav Dhir), Rakesh (Chandresh Singh), Anand Chacha (Sachin Khurana) and others.
Have you loved watching Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai? Do share your favourite memories/comments in the section below!
Keep reading this space for latest gossips and spoilers of TV serials.