- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
Yeh Vaada Raha Latest News, YVR latest updates
Tellydhamaal had earlier reported about problems between lead actors Ankush Arora and Sonal Vegurlekar of Yeh Vada Raha serial on Zee TV.
The actors who essay the role of Kartik and Survi got into a fight which later turned ugly as the duo slapped each other on the sets.
And now, here’s latest update on the ongoing tensions between Sonal and Anksuh.
After Sonal accused Ankush of abusing her and provoking her to slap him, Ankush says Sonal is distorting facts.
Talking to a leading daily, Ankush aka Kartik shared, “I maintained silence until now because the producer didn’t want me to talk, but she is unnecessarily blaming me for something that I have not done. It was Sonal who started abusing me when I asked her to come for rehearsals. What wrong did I do? She slapped me after which I slapped her and then she came charging at me, so I held her hands and stopped her from hitting me. I was shocked when the police was called. I don’t understand how this became so big. I felt it right to apologise to her and the entire unit. We worked well together, so I don’t understand the need for legal action. She is just trying to mar my reputation by talking publicly about it. I guess she suffers from mood swings. And if people don’t believe my version, then there are two other members Rinku Karmarkar and Soni Singh who will support me on this.”
At the same time, Sonal aka Survi feels that theCCTV footage is proof enough of what actually happened.
“Am I mad to just slap him without any reason? I felt insulted when he ordered me to start rehearsing. And then we both started abusing each other and slapping each other. He pulled my hair, knocked me down and that’s when I hurled my chappal at him. If I had to make matters worse, I would have filed a proper complaint which I did not do,” said Sonal.
Despite the tensions between the two, Sonal and Ankush continue to shoot even after the fiasco.
Stay tuned to Tellydhamaal for more updates!