- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 17 January 2020 update: Rohit misunderstands Sonakshi as Suman reveals truth to Veena
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE FAN REACTIONS as Paras Chabbra's mother asks him to stop being Godfather to Mahira Sharma
- Kundali Bhagya: Preeta gets arrested for trying to kill Mahira
I Can Do That on Zee TV, Latest News, Gossips, Contestants
Zee TV is upcoming up with a brand new reality show “I Can Do That”, an Indian adaptation of the U.S. TV series of the same name.
The show will be produced by Esselvision and like the international version, the desi version of the show will feature popular celebrities, who will take up challenges and showcase their talents they didn’t even know they had.
“I Can Do That” will be hosted by the multi talented actor Farhan Akhtar.
Popular television actor and host Rithvik Dhanjani has confirmed his participation in ICDT and said “This concept in general would be very challenging for any actor and I always believe that such chances you only get once in a life — a chance to learn something new! And so I jumped into this valley of risk!”
Along with Rithvik, Gauahar Khan and Terence Lewis too have been roped into the show.
As per our sources, few other actors who have been approached for the same are Bigg Boss fame Karishma Tanna and VJ Andy; and TV couple Aamir Ali-Sanjeeda Sheikh.
Popular model and IPL host Shibani Dandekar who has earlier showcased her dancing skills in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa will be seen fighting it out with the other celebs to win the coveted trophy.
This surely seems to be a great treat for all the reality show fans to see television’s most popular faces showcasing their different talents.