- Bigg Boss 13: Fans react as Shehnaaz Gill talks to Paras Chabbra despite disrespecting her father
- Bigg Boss 13: MUST SEE Fan reactions as Salman Khan questions Paras Chabbra about his game with Mahira Sharma
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoilers: Dramatic Kartik-Naira marriage, New entry of Trisha ahead
- Bigg Boss 13: Fan react Salman Khan asks Paras Chabbra to mind his tone, asks him to clarify his discussion with Girlfriend Akanksha Puri before entering the BB house
- Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill showers kisses on Gautam Gulati, MUST SEE fan reactions
Zindagi Ki Mehek latest gossips – Karan Vohra, the lead actor of the show will be out of action for few weeks
Handsome and talented actor Karan Vohra, who is currently essaying the lead role of Shourya in Zee TV’s popular serial Zindagi Ki Mehek (Parin Multimedia) will be on a medical leave for two weeks!!
According to a latest report, Karan has an aggravated hernia which needs an immediate surgery.
In order to work out his absence from the show, the makers have planned some high voltage drama in the upcoming episodes of Mehek.
Shared a sources, “Shaurya will go missing in the coming track. This will be the outcome of a huge conspiracy going on against Shaurya. The creative team is presently working on this major chunk of the story which will come up after Shaurya’s disappearance.”
Karan is known to be a very hard working and sincere actor, and was last seen shooting for the show, even when the pre-marriage celebrations of his sister were on. However, he is in a medical condition wherein he needs to get the surgery done immediately.
It is heard that Karan recently ended up aggravating his hernia when he had to lift his co-star and lead Samiksha Jaiswala aka Mehek twice for a sequence.
We hope Karan gets well soon and is back in action again!!